November 28, 2008

Christmas Gift Card Holders

Last night I went hunting on the splitcoaststampers.com website and found these cute little gift card holders they hold those credit card type vouchers that you get from Bunnings, Kmart, Myer etc. They really quick and easy to make. I have used two of my new Stampin Up stamp sets. Season of Joy & Priceless. Which I love love love.

So anyway I made some of these little cards. I guess the idea is to try and make giving a gift voucher a little more personal than just throwing one in any old santa card. I tried to make some more masculine ones since I find it so hard to buy for guys. A lot of the time I end up getting vouchers. Let me know what you think these are the first 4 I made.

Season of Joy stamp from Stampin Up looks gorgeous with gold embossing.

The inside holds the gift card with a tiny cut on the fold for the card to slot into.








Swirls embossed with holographic glitter powder. I love this stuff.


These stamps are from my Stampin up Pricelist set. They are so pretty.






Please feel free to leave your comments. :)

2 comments:

Nessa said...

So what do you think...if you have lurked here please leave a comment. I am new to this blogging it would be nice to know I have had some visitors! :) Have a great day.

Meredith said...

These look great. SplitCoasters has some wonderful ideas don't they. I receive their weekly (I think) newletter by email. So many ideas ... not enough time!