August 7, 2010

Update Time

It has been too long since I posted images of my creations so today is the day. HOpefully this won't take long and won't be too painful... for me!!

A quick update on my scrappy life. Most weekends these days it seems that if I am not out and about with my darling 6 yr old son.. then I am at home scrapping up a storm. I mostly make cards and the occassional OTP (off the page) album etc.

A about 3-4 weeks ago I made this going away tag album for a good friend Calley who has moved to sunny Mackay. We all wrote a special message on it to wish her well. (Papers by Kaisercraft - Utopia Range)


Next we have a Kaisercraft Journal book using the lovely Lily Avenue Kaisercraft range of papers.



(Not a very good image but you get the idea. It was very pretty in real life.)



In the hot pink we have a purse style card and sticky note holder I made for Ben's grade 1 teacher whose birthday was back in May (I think it was May) I found out in the morning it was her birthday raced to the shops bought the raw kaisercraft Note Holder and came home and made the card and decorated the note holder all before 11.30am same day! One of the quickest creations I have ever made but I was so happy with how it turned out. Plus the teacher loved it also. Ben was proud as punch telling everyone that his mummy made it!!
Anyway thats if from me for now. I just rememebered why I don't do updates very often. Blogger takes so long to load pictures.
Promise to come back more often with more regular updates. I need to find out how I can do mobile updates since these days I am on my iphone most of the time. Is that even possible with blogger? If you have any answers on this please post a comment :)
Have a good week everyone.
Nessa


p.s If you like what you see let me know. Your honest feedback is appreciated.








No comments: