November 14, 2007

November 15 First ever blog!

Ok so I have no clue how this is going to work or who is going to be bothered reading it. It will probably be just one more time wasting exercise that I do daily to avoid doing housework. I guess that main reason I am going to start this is so that I can put my scrapbooking on display all in one place. I have also just received my first stampin up order and I just know I will be making lots of cards now too. Hope all my friends and family don't get sick of handmade cards and gifts. LOL

Anyway I am off to New Zealand on Saturday morning I am just going for 3 nights to Rotorua. We are flying in and out of Auckland. So when I get back I will figure out how to put my famil shots up on this blog for everyone to see. I am going to the Polynesian Spa and also to see the Kiwi encounter which is where they do all the research into the Kiwi Birds and they breed them there too.

No comments: