November 7, 2008

Its been 1 year since last post ...almost

How funny I have just been thinking that I should fix up my blog since I have made a whole heap of Christmas cards that I am hoping that I can sell..some!! I have changed the template colour scheme and I have just realised that it has been almost 1 year since I actually started this blog. Maybe this post will be my last post now until November 2009!

I have had a fun day today and a realisation that my DS Ben is growing up. I purchased his school uniforms today for Prep starting in January 2009. It is so cute - but don't tell him I told you he is cute. He is handsome and a big boy now going to prep. :)

Anyway I hope to be back soon to figure out how to put pictures on here! Just gotta put on dinner for the hungry boy.

No comments: