April 30, 2009

A Baby's Gift - Time Capsule


The back or Front depending on your favourite part I guess!!







The Lid :)


My sister asked me to make a gift for a Baby Naming Ceremony she is going to. So I decided to make this time capsule. These papers used are from Sassafrass Lass - these papers are new at my LSS. I just loved the brightness and abstract design. I have used a port tin which I saved. If you want me to make one for you just let me know! They are such fun to make. I made a mini stats book for inside the tin. With room for the parents to record details from Tylers Birth, Milestones - to record the first date of baby's first smile, First steps, crawling, Favourite foods, Favourite toys etc There is also a spot for a photo! In the tin I hope that the parents can keep items from when Tyler was a baby such as first shoes, baby singlet, Hospital braclet etc. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just gorgeous!

Della said...

that is so cute ness, what a awesome idea