April 3, 2009

Mothers Day Cards


Well I was busy last night and then again this morning finishing off some more cards. We were supposed to go to Soccer but it has been raining since Thursday so if was called off. :( But yeah for me as a wet weather day means I might get some more time to make cards.

This first one is for a friend at work who is leaving. I have to say Thank you to Tiff for posting the Utube link to show me how they make those Lollypop Flowers! I have been eyeing them off for ages. I always forget U tube for these things.










For the cards that I have not put any writing on the front like the "I love you Mum" card. I have purposely left them this way so that I can personalise them for you. If you order early enough! This way if when Mothers Day is over - Hopefully I won't be stuck with lots of Mothers day only cards. These designs would be suitable for Birthdays, thank you's or any special occassion. Don't forget if you leave a comment and place an order I will give you a small RAK/gift to say Thank you. For more ideas see some of my other cards below and in previous months. :)
Thanks for dropping by.

5 comments:

jodyg said...

I love this card!! Those flowers are adorable. All your cards look fab Nessa. I can never do cards, mine always look wierd to me, I think it's the size.

Nessa said...

Wow Thanks Jody... I have just loaded a heap more hope you come back soon and check the rest out!

Tiff Firth said...

ooohhhhh. nice lollipops nessa.


your are more than welcome chick.

mwah

tiff

Felicity said...

You really do make very cool cards, chick ;)

Tiff Firth said...

http://www.tinycounter.com/

blog counter I use.
lots of different styles to use. and if you change your blog around like I did and lost it (uh oh) all you have to do is go back to tinycounter with your log in and password, reload it and it comes back at the same number from when you lost it. Pheww. I thought I had lost all my hits.
tiff